PSPx форум

PSPx форум (https://www.pspx.ru/forum/index.php)
-   For english speaking (https://www.pspx.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   3.71M33 'in stock' (https://www.pspx.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=53395)

TrueLoonix 23.09.2007 00:11

3.71M33 'in stock'

Just to complete this forum here is a statement from:
http://m-33.narod.ru/
Цитата:

Hello, World.

After a hard discussion between every member of M33 (3 votes against 2),
we have decided to take a little break before releasing anything else.
(Take it as the russian winter that might come even when there is sun
in front of us)
The main reasons for this decision are as follow:

First, looking at how have things have come since we started our work, we now know how might have felt other developers when there are much other interests that don't benefit to the entire Scene. We all know what we are talking about, and we will make our best to eradicate all of this rotted side of the world in which we are nowadays, in the near future.

Second, to teach a lesson. A mayor percentage of the PSP (and others) Scene(s) has to think about what it has come into since there are lots and lots of people that just want to steal money and attention when they don't even deserve it. This has existed since the beggining, and this is, clearly, to that hackers-wannabe that modify a couple of files and want to be acclaimed as a God-like.

And third, to have fun looking at how all this lamers that steal codes don't know what to do when there is no binaries or sources to modify ;-) Ok, that last one was kidding a bit... but that doesn't mean that it's not right :-P

We know, of course, that lots of psp webpages will full with insults and lame plots (we surf daily most of them), but this won't make change this decision, so here's a little advice: Don't waste your breath reinforcing what we have just said, and have patiente. Also, don't look for guilty ones, as you might have to look deeply into every one that have demanded without any right to be released something that will be free for all of the scene, as always.

Also, it's interesting to say that you should buy the games you like, gaving support to the ones that you think that they have done a good job, as we are all developers, and all the ones that stay hours and hours in front of a pc screen have their rights to have a remuneration for what is, after all, their job.
I first read that on QJ so probably that news is about 2 hours old ^^

Fejwin 23.09.2007 00:26

Well, they have the right to do that and I support them totally.
Some people really have to learn to respect the work of others!

M33 is the most important part of the PSP scene nowadays.
They have power over the feelings of thousends of people!!
They are pissed of by some lamers and all they need to do is to hold back their releases to make all these jerks suffer!
Must be a goog feeling, huh? ))

prankster 23.09.2007 00:38

I was heavily involved in the warez scene for a number of years and I can totally relate to what M33 are saying, if they feel this is the best way to deal with the problems they have encountered in the psp scene then so be it, I support them 100%. Thanks for the good work team M33, I appreciate it!

TrueLoonix 23.09.2007 00:50

I will too stand with M33
In my eyes there is no urgency to release that CFW.
all current games run on 3.52M33-4 if i am not wrong
also 3.60M33-Slim is working well enough so... why release?
Those slim owners upgrading to OF 3.71 can grab their own nose.
Fat owners can still grab a Pandora and use 3.52M33-4.

I am sorry there is barely simpahty for whiners ^^

The sooner sony wil get hold of the new firmware the sooner they will release a new 'fix' to their vulnerabilities.

And maybe, just maybe a new team will step up during these earned 'holidays' and release something genuine.
AoP this is your chance to proove yourselves xD

double_x 23.09.2007 01:30

Enjoy your break!!!
I support you t00
I love your CFWs
without you
the PSP Scene
is nothing
I have to donate
money to you but
sorry
I didn't get a Paypal account
and I'm 15 years old
so I can't do anything for you

thee1 23.09.2007 02:03

Take as long as you need. I want a reliable update anyway. THx

wybielacz 23.09.2007 02:14

People understand this, don't be stupid!! There will be no update! There is no 3.71M33! They can't break Sony's new protection! They trying to buy some time!

COLINx86 23.09.2007 03:16

That's completely fine with me, as i am content with 3.52 M33-4. and maybe when they come back 4.00 will be out and then 4.00 M33!! that would PWN cause sony wouldn't know how to patch it cause well you can't patch something that's not out.

crcro 23.09.2007 03:23

i'm sorry to read this here and on their homepage ... but this is as always will be ... some people *good ones* are suffering from anothers stupidity *from users/people like wybielacz ... man read the full post ... 3.71M33 IS complete but because people like you we'll see it ... i don't know ... like end of the *russian winter* ) ... enjoy for your great *accomplishment* n00bs ... M33 ftw!

G111 23.09.2007 04:36

Hay they got it done SWEET Go Team M33 enjoy your break. Take your time you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Текущее время: 19:41. Часовой пояс GMT +3.