PSPx ôîðóì

PSPx ôîðóì (https://www.pspx.ru/forum/index.php)
-   For english speaking (https://www.pspx.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Team AoP (https://www.pspx.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=52778)

skyline1993 15.09.2007 03:56

Team AoP New Custom Firmware

what do u guys think of them heres what they had to say
Öèòàòà:

Team AOP is currently developing a new custom firmware that will gain it’s new features by asking the users what features they want. Team AOP is PSPCrazy’s new official homebrew team, and it seems that they will release the custom firmware within the next week. Check back for more information.

What makes Team AOP unique?
We are trying to be unique by created a custom XMB that would be installed while flashing the 3.52 AoP Firmware. Also we are trying to incorporate the ideas of fellow PSP users’ ideas to create useful application to add to our firmware to make it stand out. Right now, we are trying to finish the flasher and the rest is just beta testing.

Descrition:
We are a new development team trying to improve the PSP Homebrew Scene. We are trying to be out there and make PSP using easier and a lot more fun. The sexy XMB is designed to be a "signature" of team AOP and are still trying to incorporate it into our firmware. Release is going be to be very soon as soon as we get everything figured out and finished. The password protection will be easy to use and of course, will load before the XMB to ensure you that your little siblings won’t play your games or look at some videos.

Features:
Comes with a sleek XMB
Password protection on startup
Includes all features in previous OE and M33 Firmwares
New Recovery Menu
Use XMBs , gameboots, fonts, etc. without flashing (memory stick required)
And more to come!

-Team AoP-
For all we know this could be here say.. so i wouldnt take these words but with a grain of salt, but I know wed all be glad to see some more choices to pick from

P.S i think u guys should team up to gether and make the ultimate custom firmware

COLINx86 15.09.2007 04:14

nah alot of teams have SAID that they were making CFW but only like 3 have come through

anton85 15.09.2007 06:51

Öèòàòà:

Includes all features in previous OE and M33 Firmwares
if this just a copy of M33 or DAX code with this features - it's the plagiarism,
if this fully remake (without copying M33 or DAX code) - this is competition on PSP scene, that lets increase CFW features in all competitions FW.

Ivec 15.09.2007 07:28

Don't need anything new except free UMD Video Region !!!

uk4ever 15.09.2007 08:15

I think I will stop with M33 either way. It’s not that I don’t trust any other, it’s just I am used to M33’s firmware and it has everything that I want and need. M33 was there after DAX left and brought CFW back to life, so M33 has my custom every time
Anyway, I wish AoP the very best of luck

Dracc 15.09.2007 08:27

I haven't even gotten my PSP2000 yet and never had a PSP1001, so I don't have any particular loyalties yet. If all they are going to do is copy other's work I would discredit them. However, if they are truly going to be adding other features, especially if those features are based on user feedback, then that works out for the best for the end user. I learned from my experience with XBOX BIOS releases that teams trying to out do eachother breeds all sorts of creativity, and in the end, everyone will likely be offering the same features, regardless of who got them first. In the meantime I'm not going to believe it till I see it, so I'll be putting most of my eggs in M33's basket since they've already got a working FW.

ardbuzz 15.09.2007 11:50

I am not bashing the new group, BUT

every single one of these features is already available as plugins for M33/OE

they bring nothing new to the table, and with it being 3.52 as well it is likely to be only of limited use after a while as well....(if it ever makes a release.)

skyline1993 16.09.2007 19:29

cool to see what u all think

G111 21.09.2007 06:34

The way I look at it is why would you want someone elses CFW when M33's work Perfect?????????????????????????? Ps I got to go My wife is calling me :girl_devil:

UncertainGod 22.09.2007 18:36

This group were nothing but custom theme makers trying to claim a new firmware buy including a couple of already existing plugins and changing the names. They have already quit the scene, just that every other group that comes along and spams all the sites with this is what we are going to do.

The only true groups are ones like M33, DAX, etc who only talk about what they HAVE done.

Chris K. 22.09.2007 22:39

AoP sucks. They quit anyway

Annama 24.09.2007 12:42

aop ? wtf M33 & DAX :dinamo: are better! aop = lil copy

Òåêóùåå âðåìÿ: 08:05. ×àñîâîé ïîÿñ GMT +3.