PSPx форум

PSPx форум (https://www.pspx.ru/forum/index.php)
-   For english speaking (https://www.pspx.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   3.52 M33-4 (https://www.pspx.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=50476)

vocoder 21.08.2007 06:33

Цитата:

Сообщение от ps3news.com
For the time being our Forums are turned OFF. This is at the owner's request of former Web site PS2Ownz (which is the predecessor of where we reside today). Apparently what happened is M33 released a file which contains his personal data, and at this time we are kindly asking other Web sites to remove this information so that the harassment stops.

Respected PSP sceners including Dark_AleX have been in favor of this personal data attack, but their addresses and other personal info have NOT been published and we would like to end the bickering right now versus allowing it to escalate even further.

If this is acceptable then we will completely purge our Forums of all past releases and related posts, and only link to their official Web sites with their official releases from this time onward giving them full credit and donations as they wish.

If it is not acceptable then our only choice will be to defend ourselves by doing what was done to the PS2Ownz owner which we do not wish to be done to anyone.

Please contact us (Dark_AleX, M33, Wildcard) if you would like to end this now and we will reply to you ASAP... if we do not hear from you in a reasonable amount of time (next day or two) then we will be forced into defending ourselves I guess. http://www.ps3news.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

youve (m33) got'em boys :D...keep on rockin'

EDIT: m33-2 to m33-4 works without problem

Sterist 21.08.2007 07:00

NOO!!! DONT GIVE IN!!

they havent been dealt a big enough blow yet!

this webmaster has done too much damage to the fathers (and mothers :girl_crazy: i guess) of homebrew

do NOT remove the files, webmasters!! this is public info, it is legal

they need to do more than just remove contaminated files and link to official sites!!!!!! dont let them fly with that, they should apologize to everyone they harmed ( / inconvenienced )

hear my plea, Team M33, please don't let them off so easy!
=====================================================================
=====================================================================
Жутко перевода через Google :

НЕТ!!! Не будут уступать!!

они в указаный рассматривались достаточно большим ударом еще!

веб-мастер это сделала слишком большой ущерб для отцов (и матерей, я полагаю) от Хомебрев

НЕ удалить файлы, веб-мастера!! это общественная информация, это правовая

они должны сделать больше, чем просто удалять зараженные файлы и ссылки на официальные сайты!!!!!! не можете позволить им летать с этим, они должны извиниться перед всем им ущерб (/ неудобства)

услышать мои мольбы, группа M33, пожалуйста, не пускайте их удалиться так просто!

Sterist 21.08.2007 07:18

Цитата:

Сообщение от TheShadowR (Сообщение 497370)
give them hell, those fucking liars.
this is too easy. "sorry we won't do it again", come on, they've been manipulating everything since the site ever exisited.
Now they talk about the "old owner" lol, he's just hiding his ass for sure.

they never even said sorry!! they just said they'd remove all manipulated files! they must take a few more beatings :dwarf:

===============================================
===============================================

они даже не сказал извините! ! они только говорят, что они необходимо удалить все файлы манипулировать!

они должны принять несколько избиений :dwarf:

NakedFaerie 21.08.2007 07:35

:nono:
They are not sorry for anything they do. I know for a fact as I am now an EX Mod from there who spoke up and got booted. I never liked the way he dealt with modding files. I had to go other sites to get the real ones.
IF you let him go this time he will just do it again. If not to M33 then to another group.
I did damage to the site this is half the reason why it went down last night. :P

PS3NEWS should chage thier name to PS3LIARS. All he does is steal everything from other sites and names it as his own. PS3LEECH is another name change.

Armies, ready.... ATACK!!!!!!! :dwarf:

RomRuto 21.08.2007 07:49

Hello HM33, I put your CFW on my website :good:

see?
http://www.freewebs.com/romthestampedepsp/index.htm

heh I'm a fan of your work and would like to thank you for the 3.11 pops to work!! your whole TEAM is the best :drinks:

vodkkaa 21.08.2007 13:18

Цитата:

Сообщение от HM33 (Сообщение 497224)
Password: _DANIEL_SERAFIN_BRICKED_HIS_ASS_BY_M33_
- Team M33

Owned:exclamation: lol. anyway flash0 in XMB. Is it safe or not. I hear that when you flash from XMB there is a chance of corrupting the file or you flash0 all together:cray: Because the modules are loaded to RAM it shouldnt matter right.

btw1: flashers work because the vsh resource modules or prx's are not loaded into the ram so it will not effect it.

btw2: PS3f***ers got pwnt.

ericbbs 21.08.2007 13:34

Many Thanks to Team M33 for yet another great update on already the best firmware there is!!!
I have been running M33 from the day it came out and never had any problems.

I hope you will keep up all the good work that you guys are doing.
Like the vshmenu, loving it.
And i fully support M33 in protecting there files,

M33 Thank you

EricBBS

CreativeMan 21.08.2007 14:00

Hi everybody,

First I want to thank you a lot for your great work !

BTW, I tried to install themes from XMB, and i softbricked everytime (10 different tries). I think it would be better to activate flash0 from XMB in read-only mode, and the writing option only from recovery or from an eboot (as usual).

Bye,

CreativeMan

zaindapain 21.08.2007 18:26

nicely done m33, just installed the update and works great. Although i have a problem. When ever i set a background and play a game. Then when i close the game, i get these 2 icons called psp spot and poratble tv. Wondering how to fix that. My isof loader also gets disabled and then i have to go back into recovery and fix it. Can any1 tell me how to fix this?

battosai121 21.08.2007 18:59

sounds kinda like the problem I had zaindapain, try this... you will lose all your settings but it will probably work, turn off your psp and go into recovery with r when turning back on, go to advanced, and do format flash1 and reset settings, after that do it once more, and it should fix the problem, it did for mine

vocoder 22.08.2007 04:37

Цитата:

Update: Dark_AleX, M33, and Wildcard have now publically responded stating they do not intend to stop harassing the owner of PS2Ownz and his family as long as the PS3News Web site is online. First and formost, PS3News.com is a news site and will never be taken offline due to threats made by terrorists regardless of what personal information is published. Secondly, as a result of some irresponsible Web masters failing to comply and remove the personal data the owner of PS2Ownz has already received numerous phone calls ranging from Kansas to California with each number being documented as a harassment occurrence.

The identities and location of Dark_AleX and those behind M33/Wildcard (approximately 16 individuals) are known and will be included in the harassment charges to be filed with the proper authorities, and all Web sites who continue publishing this personal data and/or files containing this data leading to the continued harassment will also be cited with direct links to the offending material hosted on your servers used as evidence. Should anything malicious beyond harassing phone calls happen to the owner of PS2Ownz or his family as a result, criminal conspiracy among other charges will be filed in addition to harassment against all parties involved. This is no longer a game, as you are now jeopardizing the life and well-being of an individual and his family.

With that being stated, for those not involved in this horrific situation our Forums are now reopened with the exception of the PSP Forum which will remain closed along with New Registrations until further notice.

Although nobody can change the past, we will be doing everything in our power to ensure the future of PS3News.com and see that ALL news/releases are being reported properly from this point forward.
:dance: bad boys, bad boys (m33)....what you gonna do ...what you gonna do ...when they come for you (daniel):dance::good::good:

добавлено через 10 минут
well is thing this song tells everything about m33 :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuwHWqE9rFQ

cragunkurtis 22.08.2007 08:15

you guys are totaly right

ok first of all m-33 should be reciving the upmost respect you guys are doing things that would take evey one els 10x as long to accomplish ps3 news is dead the fucked up and now anybody with an iq of 5 oh higher is avoiding them if you don't take m33's word for it just search google there are hundreds of forum posts talking about how ps3 news has deleted their forum posts and screwed over many psp users with their bad download and now they are doing every thing in there power to cover it up. i have tried to sway everone i can to download directly from this site directly and cut out the middle man some people just wont register i have no sympothay for the bricked psp users they could have just downloaded from here the trusted source. so hahahahahahahaha serves you right for trusting a third party more than m33. I will continue to support m33 all the way untill they give me a reason not to which i do not believe they ever will. If you guys ever need help spreading the word or anythig else just drop me an email you guys are the best !!!!!

shishio1014 22.08.2007 16:40

what if my psp is on 3.40 oe-a' can i upgrade to m33-4 instantly?

SееD 22.08.2007 16:46

no. first 352M33, then 352M33-4 (without 2 and 3)

knuckles84 23.08.2007 09:19

now with the new battery downgrade, more people have the choice of the firmware, and sou you M33 get more more and more Fans!!

And because the battery of the PSP2000 has the same system only is bigger we can perheps downgrade this to :-)

ana3zoz 23.08.2007 10:01

Цитата:

Сообщение от shishio1014 (Сообщение 498517)
what if my psp is on 3.40 oe-a' can i upgrade to m33-4 instantly?

try this site for easiest way to upgrade click here

all thanx to M33

elhelo 26.08.2007 22:34

Thank you M33 team.

My PSP having 3.40. I have downloaded 3.52 from your site. but couldn't find how to install guides. How to install the the new 3.52 on 3.40?

Thanks again and best regards.

Jachra 27.08.2007 04:41

@elhelo

If you have the official Sony firmware version 3.40, then you have to downgrade back to the firmware 1.50 using the Jigkick Battery method or with the Lumines-exploit.

If you don't know anyone with an custom firmware or firmware 1.50, then you should better use the Lumines-exploit. Try to google for downgrade lumines.

Good luck

demen 27.08.2007 14:02

Helo, just can anybody tell me plz, if there any PSx gamz can work @ psp i have a 3.52M33-4 FW. Do i need kind of an emulator?
THX

Jachra 28.08.2007 01:47

@demen

Yes, you need an emulator. Lucky for you, Sony built one in already. It is called pops. Google for tools to convert an ps1 game to an eboot. Lot's of nice tools are already made.
You should find one that is easy for you.

Текущее время: 17:20. Часовой пояс GMT +3.